Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 3, 2013

Heart-to-heart: What I would tell my younger self





Growing up we face tons of different situations, both good and bad, happy and sad, fun and... not so fun.
I have to admit I am not the most mature 20 something year old girl. In fact, I am a little child-like at times and I enjoy it! But one thing I know is I've learn from the experiences I've been through and all that has made me who I am today.  
Here are 15 things I would say to my younger self if I could. Hopefully this can work for other young girls out there.

☆ Someday you'll find something you're really good at. (I'm still trying to figure what it is though, hehe)
☆ Having a few true friends is better than having a ton of fake people around you. 
☆ Don't feel like you're less than others because you don't have their talents or abilities.
☆ Learn something from every life experience, take the good and move on.
☆ Cherish what you have and work for you want.
☆ It is ok to dream! (Dream job, dream trip, dream life, dream love story~!)
☆ Love will knock on your door when you less expect it.
☆ Don't be to hard on people, don't judge them.
☆ Enjoy everything you do.
☆ Always be there for the people you love.
☆ Your sister will be your "bestest" friend.
☆ One day, you'll laugh at those horrible grades! (LOL)
☆ Family is forever.
☆ YES, you will want to get married and have kids.
☆ You will feel comfortable with who you are.

If you could tell something to your younger self, what would it be?
x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com