Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 11, 2014

A Mother - Daughter post~!




Hi loves!

Meet my mom Marili!
Most people think I look just like her, and even though we have different personalities I do think I share so many things with her. Part of who I am today is thanks to her.

I've been wanting to make this post for a while now and May was the perfect month to make it. I thought it'd be cute to make it as a Mother's day post.

Here we go~

♥ Mom to daughter

1.What was I like as a child?
 Beautiful, lovely princess. The first baby in the family. We were mad about her.
2.What's something funny I did when I was younger?
Many funny things but, the one I remember the most was when she was singing "Simply Irresistible" She was 2 years old and singing "Pity pity pity ball" Haha, so lovely.
3.Have you learned anything about makeup/beauty from me?
Wow, so many things. Eye make-up tips, creams and masks. Many things. She has great taste in clothes and everything suits her. She gives you advice as the designer she is...
4.What's a weird habit of mine?
Eating salty muffins with honey... rice with ketchup :P
5.If you had to rename me, what would you name me?
Ramen Girl! Haha
6.When we go out to eat, what do I order?
Sushi or anything Chinese.
7.What is one thing you wish I would do?
Be super happy and in love.
8.What's something I do that annoys you?
when we argue and she starts crying.
9.What's something I obsess over?
Korea related things and aloe drinks
10.Where would you like to see me in 10 years?
With her love, being happy, married, living in the US or Japan with Sean ♥
11.When were you most proud of me?
You're a good daughter, sister, granddaughter, friend! She's beautiful inside and out. Beautiful feelings, down to earth, hard worker, super responsible and professional. She is full of good things, I like the fact that she is not submissive and she's well educated. My girl has everything, I love her.
12.What's the worst thing I've ever done?
I don't like it when she's rude and talks back while we argue. We both have a strong temper so, wow! We have intense duels!
13.What's your favorite moment of us together?
We've shared wonderful moments and we have fun. But we also have been though some hard times and she's there supporting us.
14.What would you change if you could?
I love her the way she is...I wouldn't change a thing! I wish everything could be just happiness for her and her sister. I love them and I want them to be way too happy.

* My favorite color is… Pink
* My favorite flower is…Tulips. She likes beautiful flowers.
* My favorite song is…Songs from her favorite Korean singer, Sophie Ellis Bextor and Symphonic Metal
* I was born in which State/City…In Morelia, June 3
* I have how many siblings…1 sister
* My favorite dessert is…She likes all kinds of desserts. Chocolate and Korean desserts.
* How tall am I…about 1.59cms
* My favorite drink is…Coca-Cola, coffee, choco-mint cappuccino and tea. Aloe drink is one of her new favs.
* Describe my personality...She is a good friend, always willing to help, good daughter, lovely, strong
   temper, great sense of humor, girlie, beautiful inside and out, honest. Love her so much ♥



♥ Daughter to mom

1.What's something funny I did when you were younger?
All the funny voices! I specially remember those mini cocktail sausages laughing while playing in my ketchup and of course, Mary!
2.Have you learned anything about makeup/beauty from me?
How important it is to be gentle to my skin, especially now I'm in my 20+
3.What's a weird habit of mine?
having to fix your nails when they chip, even if you are asleep...
4.When we go out to eat, what do I order?
Guess it depends on where we go~ (°3°)
5.What is one thing you wish I would do?
Be super happy, enjoying the here and now.
6.What's something I do that annoys you?
When we argue over the silliest things.
7.What's something I obsess over?
Clothes and coffee
8.Where would you like to see me in 10 years?
Travelling maybe, happy, in love and enjoying everything that life brings. :)
9.When were you most proud of me?
Back when dad had the heart surgery, how you handled things when it was pretty much us alone taking care of the situation. Not saying that I'm not proud now, but that one was pretty much a life changing experience for all of us.
10.What's the worst thing I've ever done?
"worst thing" are kind of strong words. I can't think of anything to be called "worst thing"
11.What's your favorite moment of us together?
We've shared many over the years. All those hangouts, shopping, coffees~
12.What would you change if you could?
I think the only thing I'd change would be that you could be a little more independent. I know it's never easy and I'm glad you're getting there step by step. Other than that, nothing. I love you just as you are~!♥ ♪

* My favorite color is… black and red
* My favorite flower is…Roses?
* My favorite song is… I can't think of only one song. Music from Michael Buble, Olivia Newton John, Sarah McLachlan...
* I was born in which State/City… Mexico City
* I have how many siblings… 2 brothers
* My favorite dessert is… Strawberries with cream~ I don't know if cappuccinos are desserts too...(°3°)
* How tall am I… Around my height 5'3
* My favorite drink is… coffee!
* Describe my personality... Sensitive, funny, good friend, caring, honest. You have a strong temper, beautiful, you spoil us~ hehe. Creative, music lover and very girlie!

Happy Mother's day weekend!!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com