Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 20, 2015

How I do my eyebrows




Hello dolls!
It's been a while since I started experimenting with my different ways to fill my eyebrows.
I was born with natural thin brows and even though that would be great for some girls, it is hard for me to find ways to shape my brows since there is not much to work with.

You know what they say, "The thicker the brows, the younger you look" (ok! let's just try not to over do them and make them look extra thick and big)

Filling in the brows to make them look thicker has been a huge makeup trend since last year, and after trying different products and techiniques, I finally found the one that works for me. Yay.

People say you should always use a color that is lighter than your actual brow color to do it but, I think it pretty much depends on the look you want to give to your brows.

This is how my brows look like
  So, this is what I'm currently using to fill in my brows:



♥ Kiotis Colors Brow Pencil. "Coffee" This is a medium brown color(?) slightly lighter than my actual brows. It is really easy to work with it and the cool thing about it is that on the other side of the pencil, it has a sponge to blend the color into your brows and create a much more natural look.




♥ Kiotis Colors Brow Gel. (I don't know if this one has a name because all the words it had on it, are gone. Hehe) This one can be used on both, eyelashes and brows. It has no color and it helps my brows to saty in place.

And this is how I fill them in:


♥ I start creating a few soft lines along my brows, focusing on the areas I want to fill in.



♥ Now using the sponge, I blend the color into my brows. First following the direction the hair grows and then on the oposite direction.




♥ To finish my brows I apply some brow gel along my brows, giving them the "shape" I want. This will help them to stay in place for longer time.


It takes me like 5 minutes (or less!) to do this every morning. The fun thing about this is that you can experiment with colors, shapes and products to see which one works best for you. And if you don't like it, you can easily clean it using whatever you use to remove your makeup.

It doesn't make a huge difference but, I like the results. ^^
That's pretty much it for my brows! Hehe.

XOX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com