Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 9, 2015

Out & About: Alone in the big city for the first time!


Hello everyone!
Since I'm on my Summer break, my sister and I decided to make a quick trip to the big city on our own for the very first time. It's not our first time there but we always go with people who actually know how to move around there. It was exciting to try to figure it all out on our own! especially the subway! Such an adventure!
We went downtown and play tourists for a day! went to a few little museums, post office, eat japanese food and also did a little shopping.

First, we walke by a few streets to check the place out, then we went to eat japanese food (which sadly, wasn't as good as expected), then we stopped by some stores and did a little shopping, as we walked by, we found a Military mini museum and ended our day with some Starbucks.



I'm so proud of ourselves for surviving! Hehe.

Here are some pics of our little trip:




My mini shippong of the day! Lipstick from Tony Moly, Animal Mask and chocolate! I also bought something for my friend's birthday.
And of course, I vlogged during our trip!


Now I feel more adventurous to go to new places to explore!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com