Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 21, 2015

What I've been watching lately. (Anime and short films)



Hello sweets!
My Summer break is coming to an end, and part of what I wanted to do on that free time was to get caught up with some shows I just can't finish watching. And not because I don't want to but sometimes life gets really busy and I just forget or...because they are super, duper long!

The main show I wanted to watch was Detective Conan, because no matter how much I watch, I don't feel like I'm moving forward on the show! Too many episodes! I did watch some but, I still have a lot to go.

Second is...We Got Married. And actually, the season I'm watching is pretty old! Is when my Hyun Joong was in the show! I started watching it long ago but never actually finished it! So, I took some time to watch more of it. Can't stop laughing! Hyun Joong is the cutest! ♥

Ok, let's move on to the shows I DID finish!

The first one, and the one I enjoyed the most, is 大人女子のアニメタイム(Otona Joshi no Anime Time) which is basically a super short series of 4 different stories of women in their 30s or more. And their problems, life and experiences.
Honestly, I loved this show! Especially episode 2!! Not all of them are happy but, they only last for about 25min. so, it's easy to follow the stories without getting bored.
I don't know if you guys will feel like watching this but, I highly recommend it if you want something short and interesting. Each episode is different than the previos one, none of the stories are connected.
Here's a better synopsis in case you're interested: Otona Joshi no Anime Time
And! You can find the whole series online.



The second one is a short animated film called:自主制作アニメ 「 May 」
Sometimes we randomly watch short animated films, and out of all the videos I saw, this one made me fall in love with it! I won't tell you what's it about, I'll just leave the video down below for you guys to watch it!
Enjoy!


Moving on to another short film: 自主作成アニメーション「いと恋し」(Most love)
Cute little story about the "Red String of Fate"




惡の華(Aku no Hana/Flowers of Evil)

Ok, this anime is kinda...complicated to understand~ At least for me. We watched it because we were looking for a psychological thriller animated movie and after looking at some options, this one looked like a good option. I thought it would be more like a stalker-ish kind of thing but, it really wasn't... I think.
It's a short anime with 13 episodes so far. (I think there will be more coming sometime). As far as I know there's a live action version and of course, the manga.
Honestly, I didn't love it, I don't even know if I liked it. There are not too many characters and it's so easy to hate Nakamura-san! Sadly, I ended up disliking the main character too...even tho he was cute.
It's hard for me to make a synopsis since I didn't understand the end so, I'll share a few links for you to check if you feel interested in this anime.
And! If you do watch it, please share your thoughts with me! (especially about the end, what do you think happened?)
I don't know if I would watch the next part of the anime, maybe only to see if Kasuga-kun changes back to a normal person!

Aku No Hana official site
Synopsis and review here! (random review I found online that I think is really good explaining the whole story and stuff)

And yeah, this was my summer animation! Hope you guys like it and let me know if you decide to watch some of this!
Would you like me to continue with this type of posts?
Until next time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com