Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 30, 2015

What I've been watching lately #2 (Movies, Animated movies and short stories)




Hello my lovelies!
Since I'm back to work, I don't have that much time to watch a lot of stuff but I always enjoy watching movies at night! As you know, I'm still in the process of watching Detective Conan and there are a few shows and dramas on my To-Watch list!
OK! Here is a little update on some shows and movies I've been watching lately.

Starting with one of my old obsessions that came back is the Gatchaman movie! I don't know if you know this but, there is a live action movie of the Gatchaman series. And even tho it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, it brought back SO many memories and I really enjoyed watching it. Sometimes it felt as if I was watching Power Rangers but...who cares! Hehe. The one thing I wasn't too happy about was how they changed the G-team outfits a lot, especially because I love Jun's!
Anyways, if you liked the show and feel like watching it, you can find it online! I'll leave the trailer for you to check it out!!
P.S. Ayame Goriki is so pretty!



Next comes a super short series called Yami Shibai Japanese Ghost Stories. You guys know how much I love this stuff. The show has 2 season with 13 episodes each  that last for about 7min. As the name says it, it's all about Japanese horror stories. It can be found online and you can pretty much finish both seasons in one day.


And moving on to animated movies, I've been really into Japanese animated movies! I've seen great stories so yeah, wanna watch them all!
Tokyo Godfathers has to be one of my favorites so far! I just loved it so much that I even included it on my last Favorites post!
The story is so sweet, the characters are so funny, they make you want to follow the story until the end without feeling bored. I'm not good with synopsis so, I'll leave the trailer and hopefully you'll watch it!



And lastly, Paprika. I don't know if I'm too dumb to completely understand the movie or what happened but I really felt like bleh while watching it. It was too complicated, I got a little lost and it's just a movie I wouldn't really watch again. Why am I including it here? Because even if I didn't liked it, it's something I saw lately and I know some of you guys will have a different opinion so, let me know if you like it or not!



And a non-japanese movie that I recently saw that is also REALLY worth watching is "Shaun the Sheep"
I think it's a British movie but to be honest, is one of the cutest kids movies I've seen. It made me cry, made me laugh and it really is a movie you can enjoy with your family, no matter the age. As I'm typing this, this movie is on cinemas. Not sure you can find it online yet.


Wanna check my previous post? What I've been watching lately #1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com