Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Nov 25, 2015

Vintage Leather



Hey there!
This is what I'm currently wearing on my nails. It's the Maybelline New York "Vintage Leather" nail polish.
I really liked the olive green / gray-ish color cuz I thought it'd be perfect for the fall season, I just didn't thought the "leather" would have something to do with the finish of this polish.
It dries super fast and the finish looks like actual leather, it's kinda opaque and funny looking~ (or maybe I'm just not used to it.)


I had to apply like 3 coats to get a nice and strong color. Sadly, the durability is not great. My nails chapped the exact same day I applied it~ truly disappointing.



This is my first time buying a nail polish from Maybelline and I was expecting a lot more! I've bought cheaper polishes that last a lot more~~~~~~ There is something about polishes with certain "effects" that never work well for me.
Anyways, the color is pretty but I had to apply coats daily to keep it looking decent for a few days.

What's your experience with Maybelline nail polishes? Let me know!
X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com