Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 4, 2016

What I've been watching lately #3 (K-Drama, anime and movies)



Hello you guys!
Here are some suggestions from what I've been watching during my Winter break. Still watching Detective Conan along with them and also re-watching Nana! Hopefully it'll be on my next post.

Ok! Starting with movies, and because I'm a big Jung So Min fan is, 스물 (Twenty). It is a Korean comedy (I'd say) of 3 high school friends that are 20 years old now and are trying to figure out what to do with their life as grown ups.
I have to say I really enjoyed this movie! It was better than expected!



What would you do if you could be a different person each day without having control over it?
Next comes a Korean romantic drama movie called 뷰티 인사이드 (The Beauty Inside) and...I just loved it! It shows love in a very unique and fun way but also complicated. I'd call it, inconditional love maybe? Definitely worth watching! ♥



Moving on to dramas, 디 데이 (D-day) has been my favorite lately. It shows what happens after a disaster, what hospitals, doctors, rescue teams, etc. do and what they have to deal with to help others. It's just intense. Jung So Min is there too...yeah. Hehe. Along with Kim Young-Kwang
and super hot Ha Seok-Jin. I do have a thing for doctors so...who can blame me!
Also! Red Velvet's Wendy "Let you know" song is SO beautiful and it's part of the OST.



Lastly, I re-watched 大人女子のアニメタイム (Otona Joshi no Anime Time) with my mom because I really liked it and I thought she would like it too. And, she actualy did. I mentioned it in a previous post but hey, it is pretty good so, here it is again!


And...a movie I have to mention is Star Wars The Force Awakens. I know most people has seen it now but, I'm a Star Wars nerd so, I had to include it in here. I loved the movie, not my favorite one but it was great! The only thing I didn't like was Han Solo's death~ he wasmy first Star Wars love (then Anakin took over) so yeah, it was very sad. Go watch it if you haven't! I'm also very excited to know there will be a lot more SW movies coming soon!


Check my previous "What I've been watching lately" posts:
What I've been watching lately #1
What I've been watching lately #2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com