Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jun 9, 2016

Birthday Post + The Joker's Birthday Game. ♦



Hello, hello everyone!
I'm finally having some time to write a birthday post! It's still not too late! Hehe.
I had a very busy and stressful couple of days at work before my birthday. We invited my kids' parents to work with their children for an hour. And even tho it may be something fun for some, it's stressful for me. Anyways, I survived!

I feel like somehow, this year my birthday was a little different. Don't know how to explain but, it just felt different. I feel like I've learned a lot through the past year and I am willing to learn more.
I had a lovely birthday week! And even tho I felt exhausted by the end of the week, it was all worth it. I love to spend time with my loved ones.
I really  want to thank you all for the messages, hugs, celebrations and gifts. I am spoiled and so lucky to have great, loving people around me. Special thanks to the people that sticked to me through all the ups and downs, never leaving my side when I need them the most. And big, big thank you to my family, boyfriend and friends/coworkers for making my week, such a great one. ♥ Love you all.

NOTE: This year I ate more than I do in other birthdays! Literally a week of non-stop eating!

I usually make a birthday pressies post but, I'll change it this year! (mainly cuz I already ate some of the gifts and others are organized now)
This year I'll share with you a bit of what happened on Mr. J's birthday game~

DING DING DING! On wednesday I recieved the invitation to my own birthday game, Friday at 8:00am. I was curious as in what it'd be.



A super duper cool happy birthday tune started playing at 8am so, that was my sign, Let the game begin!!

First stop had many notes, a big Harley Quinn birthday card and many weapons to choose from. I had 15 more stops ahead.




Once I chose my weapon (a gun), the rules were simple:
1. Smile and laugh all the time
2. Destroy Batman and Robin
3. Read the instructions out loud
4. Do exactly what you read
5. Enjoy the game
And so I did...



Every number had a different thing to do, from choosing between Batman, Robin or The Joker; to opening gifts or singing a song. I have to confess I was still a little sleepy but I had fun!


Last stop had this box and a Game Over sign. Behind the box was the cutest Sailor Moon birthday cake ever and a Luna plushie! Such a sweet deet from someone as crazy as the Joker! Heheheeh.
I'll be putting the video together this week (hopefully) so I can share it with you guys. It'll be easier than trying to explain it in here.
Thank you Puddin!




To finish this post, I want to wish my dad a happy birthday! We celebrate our birthdays a few days apart so, yeah! Many more birthdays to come to the #1 man in my life.

Funny thing was, my b-day was Joker and Harley themed
 and my dad's was Batman themed...
Bye for now!!!!!

1 comment:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com