Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Nov 13, 2016

FLORMAR Imaginary World




Hello sweeties!
I'm finally trying the nail polishes I bought from Flormar like a month ago. Thing was my best friend Arya did my nails for Halloween (it was my first time trying the whole gelish thing. Loved it! So long lasting!) and I could't use the babies I bought.

I wrote a whole post with a bit more info on this brand and the colors I bought: FLORMAR Full Color Nail Enamel

So, the one I'm currently wearing is called "Imginary World" and it's a beautiful pastel blue color. I decded to use it along wth the "Silver Crystals" polish I bought from Avon. They look SO pretty
together.




What I noticed about this nail polish is that one coat can be enough to get a deep color. No need to apply many coats to get the exact color you see on the bottle. That's a big Yay!


Durability isn't impressive but, it is god enough. I've been loving this nail polish! Now...3 more to go!
I also bought two for my mom and he's been really liking them too. They have super pretty colors.

2 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com