Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 22, 2018

Spain Clothing & Accessories Haul #2 | MANGO |



Hey there! 

I think I'm finally done with my hauls. At least for now. I wanted to make more clothing hauls but most of the things I brought back home are already organized and I'm too lazy to look for them just for a haul so, I decided to separate what I got from MANGO and show it to you guys.

Something I noticed from their clothes is that sometimes the size small is not as small as most sizes in other stores. Some of them were a little too big for me but, I still like how they look.

Sorry in advance for the terrible lighting, the days were super cloudy and for some reason the light in the room was too pink...

Here we go!

I was not a big fan of this color at first but I have to say I was really happy with this dress, I love the details on the sleeves, they make it look girly and cute.




This skirt was actually a gift. Then again, the ruffles at the bottom make it look super girly.



I got two t-shirts, both in size small but they fit as if they were a medium. Then again, I wasn't too sure about the yellow-ish mustard color but I loved the print. As for the pink one, pink is always welcome in my life.




As for some accessories, I got these two bags. Both were for sale. The black one is pretty much my everyday bag. They both have a good size. The pink bag has a very annoying zipper bag thingy in the middle that doesn't feel too useful for me tho.



There's a What's in my bag? post featuring the black tote in case you want to check it out.

And lastly, these silver flats. I absolutely loved them when I saw them. They were for sale as well and I couldn't resist. I wanted silver flats for a long time and I finally found ones that I really liked. 


That's it for this small MANGO haul, hope you guys enjoyed it nd I'll see you all in my next haul~!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com