Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 1, 2015

How I do my "carrot" brows



Hello babies!
I know I just posted an update on how I used to do my brows a while ago but since I am embracing my readhead-ness again, I had to find a new way to fill them in and make them match my hair. I already have orange brows but I still want them to look fuller and slightly thicker.

My mom just gave me the NYX Eyebrow Pencil in Light Brown (EP01) which is a very soft brown with an orange-ish tone to it that matches my hair perfectly! I also like the fact that it has a brush on one side of the pencil and the color on the other one.
The color is very long lasting and since the tip of the pencil is thin, it's very easy to work with while filling the brows.





I'm super duper happy with this pencil! Honestly, it is my first time using this brand but I highly recommend this pencil to my fellow redheads who want to fill their brows in a very natural way.

Along with this pencil, I'm still using the Kiotis brow gel to keep my brows in place for longer time.

RANDOM NOTE: "My carrot brows" LOL. My mom and I decided to call them like that since she calls me "carrot" because of my orange hair. hehe.

If you want to check my previous How I do my eyebrows posts:
How I do my eyebrows
How I do my eyebrows (UPDATED)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com