Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 24, 2016

What I've been watching lately #4 (KDrama, anime and non-Asian movies)



Hello everyone! I am back with more of "What I've been watching lately"
I'm sure some of you are on your Spring break and maybe you are not going our of town (like me!) so, here are a few movies and shows recommendations I liked!

상류사회 (High Society) is the latest Korean drama I've seen. I was watching it with my mom before she went to Spain and we really, really liked it.
It is a romantic/drama/comedy show starring Uee, Sung Joon (he's the reason why I wanted to watch the show), Park Hyung-Sik and Lim Ji-Yeon (I loved her character!)
Super quick synopsis, A rich girl tries to hide her background and starts taking part-time jobs in order to find a man who can love her for who she is and not for her money. I know, it sounds like a regular love drama but it is really catchy and entertaining!
Fashion was pretty good too! I especially liked Ji-Yi's outfits and style! I also have to say this is my first time seeing Uee acting and I was very surprised! She's pretty good at it.
P.S. The Soundtrack is really good too! (I wish Sung Joon could have a song in there too tho)



A while ago I made a blog entry about ナナ (Nana) and mentioned how I wasn't done watching the show. Well, now I finished it and even tho I HIGHLY recommend it, I wasn't happy with the "end" of it. The story isn't over yet but the anime left so many things unfinished! The show made me cry so many times but the end made me feel like..."Is that really it?"
The story is really addictive, the characters are great, it'll make you laugh, cry, feel upset, fall in love with the characters, etc. I just hope there will be a GREAT end to this story someday. For now, I'll start reading the manga~~~~
More about me as a NANA fangirl, click here to read my older post.




Walled In is kind of a horror movie based on a french novel. To me it was more like a Thriller that yeah, catches your attention and makes you follow the story until the end but, it is not scary at all. So if you are not breave enough to watch really scary stuff but feel like watching a horror movie, this would be a great option!



Miss You Already is about 2 long-life friends that pretty much shared every moment of their lives with each other and suddenly one of them has to face cancer while the other one is trying to get pregnant. My friend recommended this movie and OMG it is so worth watching! It is so beautiful!
I cried like 3 times watching it. It is like one of those friendships we all should have with someone. I JUST LOVED IT!



Lastly is 500 Days of Summer. A romantic comedy about a girl who doesn't believe in love and a guy who falls for her. I'd say he lives such an adventure trying to be with this girl (who is a little crazy!). And it has an unexpected end.
I think this is the kind of romantic comedy both, boys and girls could enjoy. And even tho I wanted to slap Summer a few times during the movie, I loved her outfits and hairstyles!



That's it for now you guys! I'm currently watching two other shows but I'm not even near the end so, I'll let you all know about them later!
Hope you enjoy this shows and movies as much as I did and, let me know if you decide to watch some of them!


More shows and movies on my previous posts:
What I've been watching lately #1
What I've been watching lately #2
What I've been watching lately #3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com