Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 14, 2017

What I've been watching lately #6 (re-watching shows and Turkish drama!)



Hi there darlings!
I'm slowly going back into blogging a little more often and well, I am back with some of the shows and movies I have been currenlty watching. I'm still not done with some of them but since I've been obsessing with them, I thought I would mention!

Somnia (aka as "Before I Wake")is a drama/fantasy movie about a couple who decide to adopt a kid after losing their own. This kid has a very unique situation when he falls asleep, his dreams and nightmares manifest. I actually really liked this movie. It is not a regular horror movie and I gotta say the end is kinda...sad.




우리가 결혼할 수 있을까 (Can we get married?) This is my second time watching this Korean drama. This time I saw it with my  mom. It is pretty much about about different couples of dfferent ages and the problems they have to face such as getting married, getting divorced, falling in love at their 50s and money differences. It has a little bit of everything, drama, comedy, romance. It makes you laugh and it makes you cry. Also Jung So Min and Sung Joon are there, playing my favorite couple so...what's not to love?
NOTE: The fashion in this drama is just G.r.e.a.t!







Gilmore Girls A Year in the Life. This is the "continuation" of the series. I used to watch this show with my mom cuz she used to love it and well, it got us engaged too! I was super excited about the GG coming back and even tho some people loved it, some others hated it. I enjoyed it! I loved to see all the original characters back.




Sila Ok, you all know how much I love Korean dramas but, I never thought I'd end up watching (and obsessing over) a Turkish drama. I first heard of this drama from my mom and Aunt, after watching only 3 episodes with my mom, I got totally engaged. When I strted watching it, it was close to the end so once it ended, I started to watch from the beginning. It is so different from what I'm used to watch! A completely different culture and...Boran! OMG, I am obsessed with that man now! SO HOT!


  couldn't find a better trailer...hehe

And that is it for now! Not too many cuz I've been focusing on these for now.

To check other related posts:
What I've been watching lately #1
What I've been watching lately #2
What I've been watching lately #3
What I've been watching lately #4
What I've been watching lately #5

2 comments:

  1. Interesting list! I've always wanted to watch "Can we get married?". I thought I watched it, but it's because I recognized the main actor and actress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should watch it! It's one of my favorites! I love both, the main actor and actress so, I'm always watching the dramas they are in. Let me know if you decide to watch it. xx

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com